Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Indian Air Force (IAF) has invited the recruitment for Apprentice. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in website. All details related to Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice 2022, Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Online Form 2022, Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Name of Post||Apprentice|
|Advt No.||ATP 03- 2022|
|Total Number of Posts||152|
|Pay Scale||AS per Apprenticeship Rules|
|Last Date to Apply||August 15, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Air Force Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Air Force (IAF)
Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Vacancy 2022
Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 04, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 15, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 152
- Turner:- 16 Post
- Machinist:- 18 Post
- Machinist (Grinder):- 12 Post
- Sheet Metal Worker:- 22 Post
- Welder (Gas & Electric):- 6 Post
- Electrician Aircraft:- 15 Post
- Carpenter:- 5 Post
- Mechanic (Instrument Aircraft):- 15 Post
- Painter General:- 10 Post
- Desktop Publishing Operator:- 3 Post
- Power Electrician:- 12 Post
- TIG/ MIG Welder:- 6 Post
- Quality Assurance Assistant:- 8 Post
- Chemical Lab Assistant:- 4 Post
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- 10th Pass with minimum 50% Marks. Std 12th Pass is desirable.
- ITI (NCVT) Pass with 65% Marks.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Chandigarh.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- AS per Apprenticeship Rules.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Trade Test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Document Verification.
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Air Force Chandigarh ApprenticeRecruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
Q. What is the last date to apply for air Force Chandigarh Apprentice Recruitment 2022?
Ans. August 15, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.