AWES Recruitment 2022: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has invited the recruitment for PGT, TGT Primary Teacher (PRT) posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to AWES Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For AWES Job 2022, AWES Online Form 2022, AWES Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to AWES Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
AWES Recruitment 2022: Notification: Apply Online, Age Limit
|Vacancy Organization||Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)|
|Name of Post||PGT, TGT Primary Teacher (PRT)|
|Advt No.||AWES OST November 2022|
|Total Number of Posts||Update Soon|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||October 05, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
AWES Vacancy 2022
AWES Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 25, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- October 05, 2022.
- Admit Card Date:- October 20, 2022.
- Exam Date:- November 05-06, 2022.
- Result Date:- November 20, 2022.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 385/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 385/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 385/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be (Less than 5 Years Exp): Max 40 Years and (More than 5 Years Exp): Max 57 Years
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- Update Soon
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|PRT||Graduation + B.Ed/ D.Ed/ JBT (50% Marks)|
|TGT||Graduate in Concerned Subject (50% Marks) + B.Ed (50% Marks)|
|PGT||PG in Concerned Subject (50% Marks) + B.Ed (50% Marks)|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
AWES Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for AWES Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.awesindia.com
Q. What is the last date to apply for AWES Recruitment 2022?
Ans. October 05, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.