BARC Recruitment 2023: Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to BARC Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For BARC Job 2023, BARC Online Form 2023, BARC Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to BARC Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||4374|
|Pay Scale||As Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||May 22, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
BARC Vacancy 2023
BARC Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:-April 24, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:-May 22, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
- Technical Officer: 18-35 Years
- Scientific Assistant: 18-30 Years
- Technician: 18-25 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I: 19-24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II: 18-22 Year
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 4374
|Technician (Boiler Attendant)||24|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||1216|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||2946|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Technical Officer||M.Sc/ B.Tech in Related Field|
|Scientific Assistant||B.Sc. in Food/ Home Science/ Nutrition|
|Technician (Boiler Attendant)||10th Pass + Boiler Attendant Certificate|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I||B.Sc/ Diploma in Related Field|
|Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II||10th/ 12th/ ITI|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam (for Posts Other than Technical Officer)
- Interview (Only for Technical Officer)
- Skill Test (for Technician and Cat. 2 Stipendiary Trainee
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
BARC Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website barc.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for BARC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. May 22, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.