Bhiwani Roadways Recruitment 2023: Office of Haryana Roadways Department, Bhiwani has invited the recruitment for various posts on an apprenticeship basis. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website for the apprenticeship portal. All details related to Bhiwani Roadways Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Bhiwani Roadways Job 2023, Bhiwani Roadways Online Form 2023, Bhiwani Roadways Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Bhiwani Roadways Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Bhiwani Roadways Recruitment 2023:Haryana Roadways Notifications, Age Limits, Qualification
|Vacancy Organization||Office of Haryana Roadways Department, Bhiwani|
|Name of Post||Apprenticeship|
|Total Number of Posts||16|
|Pay Scale||Apprenticeship Act Norms|
|Last Date to Apply||January 25, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Office of Haryana Roadways Department, Bhiwani
Bhiwani Roadways Vacancy 2023
Bhiwani Roadways Recruitment
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- January 20, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- January 25, 2023.
- Document Verification Date:- 25 January 2023 – 27 January 2023
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 16 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 16
|Trade Name||Total Post|
|Welder Gas & Electric||03|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Apprenticeship:- Class 10 pass with 50% Marks OR ITI Certificate in Related Trade.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- AS Apprenticeship Act Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Merit List & Skill Test.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Bhiwani Roadways Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Bhiwani Roadways Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Bhiwani Roadways Recruitment 2023?
Ans. January 25, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.