BOPTER LDC Recruitment 2022: Board of Practical Training, (Eastern Region) [(BOPT(ER)] has invited the recruitment for Lower Division Clerk posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to BOPTER LDC Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For BOPTER LDC Job 2022, BOPTER LDC Online Form 2022, BOPTER LDC Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to BOPTER LDC Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
BOPTER LDC Recruitment 2022; Apply Online, Download Notifications.
|Vacancy Organization||Board of Practical Training, (Eastern Region) [(BOPT(ER)]|
|Name of Post||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Number of Posts||02|
|Pay Scale||Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-|
|Last Date to Apply||November 22, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Board of Practical Training, (Eastern Region) [(BOPT(ER)]
BOPTER LDC Vacancy 2022
BOPTER LDC Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- October 23, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- November 22, 2022.
- Hard Copy Submitted Last Date:- December 07, 2022
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- PH:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 27 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 02
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Lower Division Clerk:- 12th Pass with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Kolkata.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Send Print Out Application form With All Documents to Speed Post for this Address- “AAO, BOPT (ER), Block – EA, Sec-I, Saltlake City, Kol-64”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/-
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
BOPTER LDC Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for BOPTER LDC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.bopter.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for BOPTER LDC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. November 22, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.