CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023: Haryana Saff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited recruitment for Group D posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For CET Haryana Group D Job 2023, CET Haryana Group D Online Form 2023, CET Haryana Group D Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Haryana Saff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Post||Group D|
|Total Number of Posts||13536|
|Last Date to Apply||July 06, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana Saff Selection Commission (HSSC)
CET Haryana Group D Vacancy 2023
CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:-June 05, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- July 06, 2023. (Extend)
- Fee Submit/ Form Edit:- July 15-20, 2023.
- Exam Date:- October 21-22, 2023.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 13536
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Group ‘D’ Posts:- 10th Pass.
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ CET Haryana Group D Exam Pattern ⬅️
|Subject Name||No. of Ques.||Marks|
|General Knowledge or Computer||15 (11+4)||14.25|
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- The Selection Process of CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages:
- The recruitment for Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Group ‘D’ posts will be done on the basis of CET score. A maximum of 10 marks in Group D for Social, Economic and Experience will be directly added to the CET score. On this basis, the final CET merit list will be issued.
- In this way the selection process of HSSC CET Group-D recruitment will be completed.
- For Haryana CET Group D Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website hssc.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for CET Haryana Group D Recruitment 2023?
Ans. July 06, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.