CGPDTM Recruitment 2023: Quality Council of India (QCIN), Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks, Department has invited recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For CGPDTM Job 2023, CGPDTM Online Form 2023, CGPDTM Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to CGPDTM Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks (CGPDTM)|
|Name of Post||Examiner of Patents & Desings|
|Total Number of Posts||553|
|Pay Scale||Rs 1200 to 2100/- per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||August 04, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks (CGPDTM)
CGPDTM Vacancy 2023
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
|Notification Released||6 July 2023|
|Apply Start||14 July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||4 August 2023|
|Prelims Admit Card||14 Aug 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||3 Sep 2023|
|Prelims Result Date||13 Sep 2023|
|Mains Admit Card||18 Sep 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||1 Oct 2023|
|Mains Result||16 Oct 2023|
|Interview Admit Card||22 Oct 2023|
|Interview Date||11-12 Nov 2023|
|Final Result||17 Nov 2023|
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC Candidates:- Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 500/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 553
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Examiner of Patents and Designs:- Degree in Related Filed
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
CGPDTM Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for CGPDTM Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website https://qcin.org/
Q. What is the last date to apply for CGPDTM Recruitment 2023?
Ans. August 04, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.