CGWB Driver Recruitment 2022: Central Ground Water Board (CGWB) has invited the recruitment for the Driver post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the Speed Post. All details related to CGWB Driver Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For CGWB Drive Job 2022, CGWB Drive Online Form 2022, CGWB Drive Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to CGWB Driver Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||August 22, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Central Ground Water Board (CGWB)
CGWB Driver Vacancy 2022
CGWB Driver Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- July 23, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 22, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 27 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 26 (UR-9, OBC-4, SC-6, EWS-7)
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Driver:- 10th Pass with a valid driving license for heavy vehicles and 3 Years Experience.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Download the application form below the link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “APPLICATION FORM FOR THE POST OF STAFF CAR DRIVER (ORDINARY GRADE) GROUP-‘C’ MINISTERIAL, NON-GAZETTED“
- Send the application form to the address “Regional Director, CGWB, Central Region, N.S. Building, Opp. Old VCA, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001″.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 19900/- to 63200/- pay scale which is Level 2 as per the 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
CGWB Driver Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for CGWB Driver Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline from the website Speed Post
Q. What is the last date to apply for CGWB Driver Recruitment 2022?
Ans. August 22, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.