Chandigarh Court Recruitment 2023: Office of the District and Session Judge Chandigarh has invited the recruitment of a Peon, Process Server Post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by sending their application form through the speed post. All details related to Chandigarh Court Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Chandigarh Court Job 2023, Chandigarh Court Online Form 2023, Chandigarh Court Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Chandigarh Court Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Office of the District and Session Judge Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Peon, Process Server Post|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 5200-20200/- + 2400 (Grade Pay)|
|Last Date to Apply||March 03, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Office of the District and Session Judge Chandigarh
Chandigarh Court Vacancy 2023
Chandigarh Court Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- February 17, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- March 03, 2023.
- Exam Date:- March 17-21, 2023.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 02
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details|
|Peon||8th pass from recognized board.|
|Process Server||10th pass from recognized board.|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Chandigarh.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form below the given link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Submit This application form to “Office Of District And Sessions Judge, Chandigarh”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 5200-20200/- + 2400 (Grade Pay).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Chandigarh Court Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Chandigarh Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply offline from speed post.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Chandigarh Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. March 03, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.