Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022: Deputy Inspector General of Police cum Chairman, Selection Board, Chandigarh Police, Union Territory of Chandigarh has invited the recruitment for Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Chandigarh Police ASI Job 2022, Chandigarh Police ASI Online Form 2022, Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2022; ASI 49 Posts Notification and Apply Online
|Vacancy Organization||Chandigarh Police (CP)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)|
|Total Number of Posts||49|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 5910- 20200/- plus 3000 Grade Pay|
|Last Date to Apply||October 24, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Chandigarh Police Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Chandigarh Police (CP)
Chandigarh Police ASI Vacancy 2022
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- September 27, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- October 24, 2022. Extend
- Application Form Fee Last Date:- October 31, 2022.
- Exam Date:- December 18, 2022
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/ESM Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 200/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 49
|ASI Male||27 (UR-11, SC-5, OBC-8, EWS-3)|
|ASI Female||16 (UR-9, SC-2, OBC-4, EWS-1)|
|ASI (ESM)||6 (UR-4, SC-1, OBC-1)|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|ASI Male||Graduate + LMV Driving License + Computer Knowledge|
|ASI Female||Graduate + LMV Driving License + Computer Knowledge|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Chandigarh.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 5910- 20200/- plus 3000 Grade Pay.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Objective Type Tier-1 Written Exam
- Subjective Type Tier-2 Written Test
- Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test (PE&MT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Exam Pattern ⬅️
|Tier-1 (Objective)||GK, Current Affairs, Computer, Reasoning, Maths, Ethics||50 Marks|
|Tier 2 (Subjective) Part-I||Essay (English/ Hindi/ Punjabi)||30 Marks|
|Tier 2 (Subjective) Part-II||Language Skills (English)||20 Marks|
➡️ Exam Pattern ⬅️
- Height (Male): 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Height (Female): 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Chest (Male): 33 Inches with an expansion of 1.5 Inches
Chandigarh Police ASI Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Category||Race||High Jump||Long Jump|
|Male||1600 Meters in 6 Mins||4 Feet||14 Feet|
|Female||500 Meters in 2 Mins 30 Secs||3 Feet||8 Feet|
|Ex-Men||1600 Meters in 10 Mins||–||–|
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website chandigarhpolice.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Chandigarh Police ASI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. October 20, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.