Chandigarh Police Constable Previous Year Question Paper 2023: Office of the Director-General of Police, U.T. Chandigarh has invited the recruitment for Constable posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Chandigarh Police Constable Previous Year Question Paper 2023, Chandigarh Police Constable Previous Year Question PaperDownload 2023 , Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Deputy Inspector General Of Police Cum Chairman,
Selection Board, Chandigarh Police
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Total Number of Posts||700|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25500- 81000/- (Level-4 as per 7th CPC pay matrix)|
|Last Date to Apply||June 17, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Chandigarh Police Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2023
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Short Notification Release Date:- May 20, 2023.
- Application Form Starting Date:- June 01, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- June 17, 2023.
- Exam Date:- July 23, 2023.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC Candidates:- Rs 1000/-
- SC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 800/-
- ESM:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 700
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Constable (Male & Female):- 12th Pass + Driving License (for Males) + Computer Course
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Chandigarh.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 25500- 81000/- (Level-4 as per 7th.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam/Skill Test.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉 Chandigarh Police ASI Question Paper (Exam Date: 18-12-2022)
👉Chandigarh Police Constable Question Paper (Exam Date 16-11-2018)
👉Chandigarh Police Constable Question Paper (Exam Held in 2015)
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.