CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited the recruitment for Constable/ Fire (Male) posts Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For CISF Admit Card 2022, CISF Constable Fire Online Form 2022, CISF Constable Fire Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of Post||Constable/ Fire (Male)|
|Total Number of Posts||1149|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||March 04, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF Constable Fire Vacancy 2022
TCISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- January 29, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- March 04, 2022.
- Exam Date:- August 26 to October 10, 2022.
- Admit Card:- August 16, 2022.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 23 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 1149
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Constable/ Fire (Male):- 12th Pass with Science.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to Download CISF Constable Fire Admit Card 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.cisfrectt.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for CISF Constable Fire Recruitment 2022?
Ans. March 04, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.