CISF HC and ASI Steno Recruitment 2022: Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited the recruitment of Head Constable (HC), and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to CISF HC and ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For CISF HC and ASI Steno Job 2022, CISF HC and ASI Steno Online Form 2022, CISF HC and ASI Steno Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to CISF HC and ASI Steno Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Name of Post||Head Constable (HC), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)|
|Total Number of Posts||540|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||October 25, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
CISF HC and ASI Steno Vacancy 2022
CISF HC and ASI Steno Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- September 26, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- October 25, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online or SBI Challan
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 540
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)- Stenographer||122|
|Head Constable (HC)- Ministerial||418|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)- Stenographer||12th Pass + Steno|
|Head Constable (HC)- Ministerial||12th Pass + Typing|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- CBT Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Steno/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
CISF HC and ASI Steno Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website cisfrectt.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for CISF HC and ASI Steno Recruitment 2022?
Ans. October 25, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.