Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard has invited the recruitment for Navik (General Duty/ GD, Domestic Branch/ DB), Yantrik (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics) commencing from (CGEPT)- 01/2023 Batch. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Job 2022, Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Online Form 2022, Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Recruitment – 300 Post of Navik, GD, DB, Yantrik Eligibility, Qualification, Apply Online, Admit Card & Download Notification.
|Vacancy Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Name of Post||Navik GD, DB, Yantrik|
|Total Number of Posts||300|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||September 24, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Vacancy 2022
Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- September 08, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:-
September 22, 2022September 24, 2022.
- Edit Application Form:- October 11,2022 (11:00 am)- October 13, 2022 (10:59 am)
- Exam Date:- November 2022
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 250/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 22 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 300
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Navik (General Duty)||225|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||40|
|Yantrik||35 (EE-09, ME-16, ECE-10)|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Navik (General Duty)||12th Pass With Maths And Physics|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||10th Pass|
|Yantrik||Diploma Of Engg. (EE/ ME/ ECE)|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Physical Fitness Test (Qualifying Nature)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in
Q. What is the last date to Coast Guard Navik 01/2023 Recruitment 2022?
Ans. September 22, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.