CSIR CEERI Recruitment 2022; Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) has invited the recruitment for Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to CSIR CEERI Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For CSIR CEERI Job 2022, CSIR CEERI Online Form 2022, CSIR CEERI Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to CSIR CEERI Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI)|
|Name of Post||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Stenographer|
|Total Number of Posts||15|
|Last Date to Apply||October 25, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI)
CSIR CEERI Vacancy 2022
CSIR CEERI Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- September 26, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- October 25, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities/ESM/ CSIR Employee:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be Max 28 Years (for JSA) and Max 27 Years (for Steno).
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 15
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||12 (UR-7, SC-1, ST-1, OBC-2, EWS-1)|
|Junior Stenographer||3 (UR-1, SC-1, OBC-1)|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||12th Pass + Typing|
|Junior Stenographer||12th Pass + Steno|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Rajasthan.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test (Typing/ Steno)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
CSIR CEERI Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for CSIR CEERI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.ceeri.res.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for CSIR CEERI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. October 25, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.