CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2023: CSIR Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), Chandigarh has invited recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For CSIR CSIO Job 2023, CSIR CSIO Online Form 2023, CSIR CSIO Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO)|
|Name of Post||Technician|
|Total Number of Posts||44|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 37092/- per month|
|Job Location||Chandigarh/ Chennai|
|Last Date to Apply||June 12, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO), Chandigarh
CSIR CSIO Vacancy 2023
CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:-May 12, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- June 12, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female/ CSIR Employee Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 44
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Technician:- ITI in Related Trade
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Chandigarh/ Chennai.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 37092/- per month
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Trade Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website csio.res.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for CSIR CSIO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. June 12, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.