DDA Recruitment 2023: Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has invited recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to DDA Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For DDA Job 2023, DDA Online Form 2023, DDA Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to DDA Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|Advt No.||03/2022/ Rectt. Cell/ Pers./ DDA|
|Total Number of Posts||255|
|Pay Scale||Various Posts Wise|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||February 18, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
DDA Vacancy 2023
DDA Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- February 04, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- February 18, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be Post-WIse.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 255
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||220 (UR-92, EWS-22, SC-32, ST-16, OBC-58)|
|Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.)||35 (UR-16, EWS-3, SC-5, ST-2, OBC-9)|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Diploma in Civil Engg.|
|Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mech.)||Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engg.|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Delhi.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Various Posts Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test (if required for the post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Download the Notification for Reopen Notice
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
DDA Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for DDA Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website indiapostgdsoline.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for DDA Recruitment 2023?
Ans. February 18, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.