Faridabad Court Recruitment 2023: District and Sessions Judge, Faridabad Court has invited the recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Faridabad Court Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana Job 2023, Haryana Online Form 2023, Haryana Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Faridabad Court Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||District and Sessions Judge, Faridabad Court|
|Name of Post||Process Server, Lift Operator, Generator Operator|
|Advt No.||Faridabad Court Vacancy 2023|
|Total Number of Posts||11|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Last Date to Apply||March 21, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||Faridabad Court Bharti 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
District and Sessions Judge, Faridabad Court
Faridabad Court Vacancy 2023
Faridabad Court Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- March 05, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- March 21, 2023. up to 5:00 pm
- Interview Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- NA
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 11
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Process Server||2 (UR-2)||10th Pass|
|Lift Operator||7 (UR-5, SC0-1, BCA-1)||10th Pass + 5 Yrs Exp.|
|Generator Operator||2 (UR-2)||10th Pass + 8 Yrs Exp.|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Offline Link given below
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents
- Send the duly filled application form to the address “District and Sessions Judge, District Courts, Sector-12, Faridabad (Haryana)”.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of applications
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Faridabad Court Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Faridabad Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply offline from the website ecourts.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Faridabad Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. March 21, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.