FCI Recruitment 2022: Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the latest notification for the recruitment of the category 2 Managers (Management Trainee), and Category-3 various posts and 4710 approx vacancies of Grade II, III, and IV posts through “FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to FCI Recruitment 2022.FCI Vacancy 2022.FCI Junior Engineer Vacancy 2022.FCI Manager (General / Depot/ Movement) Vacancy 2022, FCI Manager (Accounts) Vacancy 2022, FCI Manager (Hindi) Vacancy 2022, FCI Steno Grade-II Vacancy 2022, FCI Assistant Grade-II (Hindi) Vacancy 2022, FCI Typist (Hindi) Vacancy 2022, FCI Watchman Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of the employer.
For FCI Job 2022, FCI Online Form 2022, FCI vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to FCI Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Category-2, 3 Posts Notification Released; Apply Online from 27 August 2022:
|Recruitment Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Adv. No.||01/2022, 02/2022|
|Vacancies||Cat.2:- 113 Posts
Cat.3:- 5043 Posts
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Post-Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Given Below Post|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Food Corporation Of India (FCI)
FCI Vacancy 2022
FCI Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
|Event||Apply Start||Last Date|
|Category-II Posts||August 27, 2022||September 26, 2022|
|Category-III Posts||September 6, 2022||October 05, 2022 04:00PM|
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 4788
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Total Vacant Post||7310|
➡️ FCI Category 2 Posts Vacancy Details and Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement):- Graduate with 60% Marks OR CA/ ICWA/ CS
- Manager (Accounts):- B.Com + PG/ MBA (Fin.)
- Manager (Technical):- Graduate in Agriculture/ Food Science/ BioTech, etc.
- Manager (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical):- Degre in Related Field
- Manager (Hindi):- Post Graduate in Hindi/ English
|Zone and Post Name||Vacancy|
|Manager (North Zone)||38|
|Manager (South Zone)||16|
|Manager (West Zone)||20|
|Manager (East Zone)||21|
|Manager (NE Zone)||18|
➡️ FCI Category 3 Posts Vacancy Details and Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|AG-III (Technical)||Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Zoology/ BioTech/ Food, etc.|
|AG-III (General)||Graduate + Computer Knowledge|
|AG-III (Accounts)||B.Com + Computer Knowledge|
|AG-III (Depot)||Graduate + Computer Knowledge|
|JE (EME)||Degree in EE/ ME Engg. OR (Diploma + 1 Yr Exp.)|
|JE (Civil)||Degree in Civil Engg. OR (Diploma + 1 Yr Exp.)|
|Typist (Hindi)||Graduate + Hindi Typing @30wpm|
|AG-II (Hindi)||Graduate with Hindi + 1 Yr Exp. of Translation into English|
|Steno Grade-II||Graduate + DOEACC ‘O’ Level + Typing + Steno|
➡️ FCI Category 4 (Watchman) Posts Vacancy Details and Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Punjab||860 (UR-345, SC-249, OBC-180, EWS-86)|
|Haryana||400 (UR-176, SC-76, OBC-108, EWS-40)|
|Uttar Pradesh (UP)||411 (UR-169, SC-86, ST-4, OBC-111, EWS-41)|
|Rajasthan||296 (UR-119, SC-49, ST-39, OBC-59, EWS-30)|
|Jammu||62 (UR-36, SC-4, ST-6, OBC-16)|
|Himachal Pradesh (HP)||43 (UR-20, SC-10, ST-1, OBC-8, EWS-4)|
|Delhi||58 (UR-26, SC-8, ST-4, OBC-15, EWS-5)|
|UKD||4 (SC-1, EWS-3)|
|Headquarters (HQRS)||20 (UR-10, SC-3, ST-1, OBC-5, EWS-1)|
Qualification:- 8th Pass Only.
Latest Govt Jobs 2022
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam (Prelims and/or Mains)
- Skill Test/ Type Test (if required for the post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ FCI Recruitment Written Exam Pattern ⬅️
|Name of Tests||Question||Marks||Time Allotted|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||35||35||20 Minutes|
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
FCI Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for FCI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website https://fci.gov.in/
Q. What is the last date to apply for FCI Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Post-Wise Link Top of Post.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.