Short Information :– GVM Girls College Sonipat Vacancy 2022: Gita Vidya Mandir (GVM) Girls College, Sonipat (Haryana) have released the latest notification for the recruitment of the Various Teachings Post. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Sending their application form through Speed Post. All details related GVM Girls College Sonipat Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For GVM Girls College Sonipat Job 2022, GVM Girls College Sonipat Online Form 2022, GVM Girls College Sonipat Recruitment 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to GVM Girls College Sonipat Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Gita Vidya Mandir (GVM) Girls College, Sonipat (Haryana)
GVM Girls College Sonipat Vacancy 2022
GVM Girls College Sonipat Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Form Starting Date :- 18 May 2022.
- Form Last Date :- 07 June 2022.
- Exam date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- Pay Application Fee in Cash :–
- For Teaching Post :- 500/-
- For Non Teaching Post :- 200/-
- Pay Application Fee by Demand Draft: –
- For Teaching Post :- 550/-
- For Non Teaching Post :- 250/-
- Demand Draft in favour of Principal, G.V.M. Girls College, Sonepat (Haryana).
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age :- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age :- Read Official Notification.
- Age Relaxation :- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit official Website.
➡️ Assistant Professor Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 73
|Subject Name||Total Post||Subject Name||Total Post|
|Computer Science||04||Home Science||02|
|Maths||02||B.Com (Hons)/ M.Com||05|
|Music (V)||01||Chemistry (PG)||04|
➡️ Non-Teaching Total Number of Post ⬅️
|Post Name||Total Post||Post Name||Total Post|
|Lab Attendant||06||Store Keeper||01|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Read the official notification and MDU Norms for qualification details
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs 2022 ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Offline.
- Job Location :- Haryana
- Download the application form from below link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “Principal, GVM Girls College, Sonepat, Haryana-131001“
- A copy of the application must be submitted to the “Dean, College Development Council, M.D. University, Rohtak, Haryana”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy :- Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Written Exam/Interview.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join Our Whatsapp Group Channel
👉Click Here To Download Application Form
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
➡️ GVM Girls College Sonipat Vacancy : FAQ⬅️
Q. What is the last date to apply online for GVM Girls College Sonipat Vacancy 2022 ?
Ans. : 07 JUNE 2022
Q. How to apply for GVM Girls College Sonipat Application form ?
Ans. : Apply Offline, Download notification from the official website
1 thought on “GVM Girls College Sonipat Vacancy 2022”