Haryana HSSC CET Result: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has Realised the CET Result. Interested Candidates can Download results directly from the official website. All details related to Haryana HSSC CET Result recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana HSSC CET Result 2022, CET Haryana Notification 2022, CET Haryana vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Haryana HSSC CET Result like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Answer Key, Syllabus, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Saff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Exam Name||Common Eligibility Test (CET)|
|Post Name||Group C and Group D Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As HSSC Norms|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
CET Haryana Notification 2022
Haryana HSSC CET Result
- Form Starting Date:- 12 January 2021.
- Form Last Date:- 10 July 2022 [ Extend ]
- Registration for Cancelled Posts:- 1-10 May 2022
- HSSC CET Notification 2022:- 06 May 2022
- HSSC CET Gazette Notification 2022:- 06 May 2022
- Haryana CET Group C Posts Notification:- 17 June 2022
- Haryana CET Exam Date:- November 05-06, 2022
- Exam City check Date:- November 01, 2022
- Admit Card:- November 02, 2022
- OMR Hard Copy Download:- December 07, 2022
- Answer Key Date:- December 07, 2022
- Result Date:- January 10, 2023
- CET Score Correction:- February 02-23, 2023 ( Extend)
- General/OBC Candidates:- 500/-
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates:- 250/-
- Fees Payment Mode:- Online
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
Total Number of Post
- Total Number Of Posts:- 50000+
|Group ‘C’ Posts||26000+|
|Group ‘D’ Posts||20000+|
|Group ‘C’ Posts||12th/ Graduation|
|Group ‘D’ Posts||10th Pass|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs 2022 ⬅️
How To Apply
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As HSSC Norms-.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
- CET policy will be announced first
- The posts of departments for which the demand has come from the state government will be advertised, these posts will be of Group C and Group D.
- CET Exam Date will be decided 15 days after the advertisement, for which the candidates will be given the time of registration on One Time Portal OTR, although the registration is still open the last date will be decided after the advertisement.
- The registration data will be sent to the CET-conducting agency National Testing Agency (NDA)
NDA will decide on the exam center and will issue the CET Admit Card
- Efforts will be made that this CET test is conducted in June, now the possible exam date is from June 4 to June 6 for Group C and from June 10 to 12 for Group D, but UPSC exams are also to be held on the same days, so such a date It will be decided whether someone is in another exam, so far about 8-9 lakh candidates have registered.
|Fast Update Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Fast Update Join Our Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Marks Correction Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|CET Marks Correction Link||Click Here|
|No Job and Family Income Related Notice
|ET Score Verification/ Correction Notice||Click Here|
|Result in Download Link ( Group C Post )||Click Here|
|Registration Forgot||Click Here|
|Download Notification Link||Click Here|
|Fast Update Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
|Fast Update Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.