Haryana ITI Admission 2022: Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana has released the latest notification for the Admissions of the ITI Course. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Haryana ITI Admission 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For ITI Admission 2022, Haryana ITI Admission Online Form 2022, Haryana ITI Admission Merit List 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to THSTI Faridabad Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana|
|Post Name||Admissions to the ITI Course|
|Last Date to Apply||August 21, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana
Haryana ITI Admission 2022
Haryana ITI Admission 2022-23
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Form Starting Date:- July 30, 2022
- Form Last Date:- August 21, 2022. (Extend)
- ITI Admission 1st Merit List Date:- August 24, 2022
- Vacant Seat Release Date (2022-23):- July 01, 2022
- Seats For ITI Admission 2022-23 (See all Govt & PVT ITI Trade Wise Available Seats for Admission 2022-23):- Click Here
- ITI Admission 2nd Merit List Date:- September 02, 2022
- ITI Admission 3rd Merit List Date:- September 13, 2022
- ITI Admission 3rd Merit List Date:- September 22, 2022
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- BCA / BCB / EWS / SC / PH / ST Candidates:- Rs 50/-
- Female Candidates:- 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 14 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be _____.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Seats:- Click Here
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- ITI Admission:- 10th pass from a recognized board and In Some Trade, Only the 8th Pass can Apply for Admission.
➡️ How To Apply for Haryana ITI Admission 2022 ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Haryana ITI Admission 2022 Schedule ⬅️
|Admission Activities||Important Date|
|Online application submission starting date||July 30, 2022|
|Last date of online application submission||August 21, 2022|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Release of Merit cum seat allotment result||August 24, 2022|
|Reporting to allotted ITI for admission and Document verification||August 24-26, 2022|
|Submission of fee||August 24-27, 2022|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Display of list of vacant seats||August 29, 2022|
|Activation of admission portal for revision of preferences/ options||August 29-31, 2022|
|Release of Merit cum seat allotment result||September 02, 2022|
|Reporting to allotted ITI for admission and Document verification||September 02-03, 2022|
|Fee Submission||September 02-05, 2022|
➡️ Haryana ITI Admission 2022 Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Admission to ITI will be based on the Merit list.
- Document Verification.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join Our Whatsapp Group Channel
👉Click Here To Download Check 4th Merit List
👉Click Here To Download Check 3rd Merit List
👉Click Here To Download Check 2nd Merit List
👉Click Here To Download Allotment Letter
👉Click Here To Trade Change
👉Click Here To Pay Admission Fees
👉Click Here To Download Check 1st Merit List
👉Click Here To Download the Admission Merit List schedule
👉Click Here To Download the Last date Extend Notice
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- परिवार पहचान पत्र (पीपीपी) || Family Id
- आवेदक का अभी हाल का ही फोटो || Candidate Recent Photo
- शैक्षणिक योग्यता के दस्तावेज़ || Educational Certificates
- खुद का या माता पिता का मोबाइल नंबर एवं ईमेल एड्रेस || Personal Mobile No & Email Id for Further Process
- निवास प्रमाण पत्र || Haryana Resident Certificate
- जाति प्रमाण पत्र (SC / SC deprived / BCA / BCB/PH/EWS (जनरल केटेगरी) / पिताविहीन या अनाथ का प्रमाण पत्र / विधवा / विधवा की संतान / ex सर्विसमैन (ESM) / ex सर्विसमैन आश्रित (ESM)
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook अगर खुद का बैंक अकाउंट नहीं है तो माता पिता का लगाए
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.