Haryana Jail Vibhag Vacancy 2023: Prison Department of Haryana has invited recruitment for Various posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly visit their walk-in interview. All details related to Haryana Jail Vibhag Vacancy 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana Jail Vibhag Job 2023, Haryana Prison Department Online Form 2023, Haryana Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Haryana Jail Vibhag Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Prison Department Haryana|
|Post Name||Various posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Post-Wise|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Prison Department Haryana
Haryana Jail Vibhag Vacancy 2023
Haryana Jail Vibhag Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Notifications Published Date:- April 29, 2023.
- Walk-In-Interview Date:- May11, 2023.
- Walk-In-Interview Place:- As Your District Jail. (For mMore Information Please Read the Notification )
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be not mentioned.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 13
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Project Coordinator||Graduate + 03 Year Exp.|
|Counselor / Social Worker / Psychologist Worker||Graduate + 03 Year Exp.|
|Peer Educator||Literate, Pre-drug user with years of abstinence, willing to work among the drug addict population as well as possessing characteristics such as sensitivity, communication, skills|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply for This Vacancy:- Walk-In-Interview.
- Job Location:- (District Jail Panipat, District Jail Sonipat, Central Jail Ambala, District Jail Narnaul, District Jail Bhiwani, Jind, Faridabad, Gurugram, Karnal).
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Make A Resume.
- Attach all supporting documents with it.
- Take all these documents while coming for the interview.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
|Name Of Post||Salary|
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Haryana Jail Vibhag Vacancy 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Haryana Jail Vibhag Vacancy 2023?
Ans. Apply offline for a walk-in interview.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.