Haryana JBT Admission 2022: State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT) has invited the Admissions for Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) JBT Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Haryana JBT Admission 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana JBT Admission form 2022, Haryana JBT Admission Online Form 2022, Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Haryana JBT Admission 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Organization||State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Name of Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) JBT|
|Last Date to Apply||August 27, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
State Council of Education Research and Training (SCERT)
Haryana JBT Admission 2022
Haryana JBT Admission Online Forms 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- SCERT D.El.Ed Admission Notification Release:- August 30, 2022.
- Admission Application Form Starting Date:- August 16, 2022.
- Admission Application Form Last Date:- August 27, 2022.
- 1st Round Allocation & Admission (Publishing College Wise List):- August 31, 2022.(03:00 PM)
- Download Provisional Admits Letters:- Aug. 31 to Sep. 01, 2022.
- Admitted Student Report to Concerned College:- Aug. 31 to Sep. 02, 2022.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 275/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 275/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Course Name||Eligibility Details|
|D.El.Ed||12th Pass with 50% Marks (45% for SC/ BC/ PwD) OR Hindi/ Sanskrit in 10th Class|
|E.El.Ed (Urdu)||12th Pass with 50% Marks (45% for SC/ BC/ PwD) OR Urdu in 10th Class|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️Haryana JBT Admission Stream-wise % of seats allotted ⬅️
- Science- 30 %
- Commerce-28 %
- Arts- 40 %
- Vocational- 02 %
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Haryana JBT Admission 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Haryana JBT Admission 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.dedharyana.org
Q. What is the last date to apply for Haryana JBT Admission 2022?
Ans. August 27, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.