Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Haryana Police has invited the recruitment for Constable posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana Police Constable Job 2023, Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2023, Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Haryana Police|
|Name of Post||Constable|
|Total Number of Posts||6000|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/-|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Haryana Police Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2023
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- February 2023. ( Expect )
- Application Form Last Date:-Update Soon.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates:- Rs 25/-
- ESM:- Rs 25/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25/30 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 6000
|Constable – Male||5000|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Constable (Brass Band)- Male||12th Pass|
|Constable (Pipe Band)- Male||12th Pass|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 21700- 69100/-
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
Physical Measurement Test
- 170 cm for Gen Cat.
- 168 cm for Reserve Cat.
- 83-87 cm (4 cm expansion) for Gen Cat.
- 81-85 (4 cm expansion) for Reserve Cat.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 2.5 Km in 12 Minutes (Other than ESM)
- 1.00 Km in 5 Minutes (For ESM)
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)- Qualifying
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Apply Online Update Soon
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website haryanapolice.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.