HERC Recruitment 2022: Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC) has invited the recruitment for Joint Director (Law) post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by sending their application form through the speed posts. All details related to HERC Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For HERC Job 2022, HERC Haryana Online Form 2022, HERC Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to HERC Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC),|
|Post Name||Joint Director (Law)|
|Advt No.||Adv. No. 1532|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 1,23,600- 2,10,300/-|
|Last Date to Apply||September 12, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (HERC)
HERC Vacancy 2022
HERC Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- July 11, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- September 12, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- The age limit as of 12.09.2022 to the post shall be as per The Haryana Electricity Regulatory Commission (Officers and Employees Conditions of Service) Regulations, 2022.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 01
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Joint Director (Law):- Degree in law and Must be a Member of Bar Association and Twelve years experience in legal practice with a minimum of seven years experience in Electricity Laws before APTEL/any State Regulatory Commission.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Make a Resume
- Attach the required documents with your Resume.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “ HARYANA ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION
Bays No. 33 – 36, Sector – 4, Panchkula-134109“
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 1,23,600- 2,10,300/-.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Skill Test.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
HERC Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for HERC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline from the India post
Q. What is the last date to apply for HERC Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Sep 12, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.