HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Vacancy 2022: Haryana Human Rights Commission Chandigarh has invited the recruitment for Assistant posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by sending their application form through the speed post and By hand. All details related to HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Job 2022, HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Online Form 2022, HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Vacancy 2022: Haryana Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2022:
|Vacancy Organization||Haryana Human Rights Commission Chandigarh|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Total Number of Posts||02|
|Pay Scale||AS Par HHRC Norms|
|Last Date to Apply||September 23, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||DC Rate Job Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana Human Rights Commission
HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Vacancy 2022
HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 27, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- September 23, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 02
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Assistant:- Person should be a graduate from a recognized university with having Hindi subject in class 10th and a minimum of one year of work experience as an Assistant.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Chandigarh.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Make A Resume File
- Attach the required self-attested documents with your Resume.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “Haryana Human Rights Commission Plot No. – 1, Nirman Sadan, Sector-33-A, Chandigarh 160020”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- AS Par HHRC Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam/Interview.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Vacancy 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Vacancy 2022?
Ans. Apply offline from the speed post.
Q. What is the last date to apply for HHRC Chandigarh DC Rate Vacancy 2022?
Ans. September 23, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.