HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023: Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has invited the recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Haryana Job 2023, Haryana Online Form 2023, Haryana Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name of Post||Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer (SDAO)|
|Total Number of Posts||37|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 44900 – 142400/- (Level-7).|
|Last Date to Apply||April 10, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||HPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
HPSC SDAO Vacancy 2023
HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- March 21, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- April 10, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- Gen (Male)/ Other State (Male):- Rs 1000/-
- Gen (Female)/ Other State (Female)/ SC/ BCA/ BCB/ ESM/ EWS:- Rs 250/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 37 (UR-21, SC-3, BCA-9, EWS-4)
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Sub Divisional Agriculture Officer (SDAO)||B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture and 2nd Class M.Sc. Agriculture|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 44900 – 142400/- (Level-7).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website hpsc.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for HPSC SDAO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. April 10, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.