HSCPCR Recruitment 2022: Haryana State Child Protection Society has invited the recruitment for Chairperson posts Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to HSCPCR Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For HSCPCR Job 2022, HSCPCR Online Form 2022, HSCPCR Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to HSCPCR Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Haryana State Child Protection Society|
|Name of Post||Chairperson|
|Total Number of Posts||01|
|Pay Scale||As Per HSCPCR Norms|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Haryana State Child Protection Society
HSCPCR Vacancy 2022
HSCPCR Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 17, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- Update Soon.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 62 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 01
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Chairperson:- A person of eminence and has done outstanding work for promoting the welfare of children.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Prepare your latest resume with full details.
- Attach the required self-attested documents with the form and put them in an envelope.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “The Secretary Cum Director, Woman and Child Development Department, Bays 15-20, Sector-4, Panchkula, Haryana“
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Per HSCPCR Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Download Short Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
HSCPCR Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for HSCPCR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline from the speed post.
Q. What is the last date to apply for HSCPCR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. August 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.