IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited the Notification for the clerk post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For IBPS Clerk job 2022, IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022, IBPS Clerk vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Answer Key, Syllabus, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Advt No.||IBPS CRP CLERKS-XII 2023-24|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 29000/- Approx.|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||July 21, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- July 01, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- July 21, 2022.
- Prelims Exam Date:- 28 Aug, 3-4 Sep 2022.
- Mains Exam Date:- Oct 8, 2022
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 850/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 175/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 175/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 6035
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Clerk:- Graduate
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 29000/- Approx.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Download Admit Card
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Download IBPS Clerk Exam Calander 2022-23
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for IBS Clerk Vacancy 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website indiapostgdsoline.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2022?
Ans. July 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.