IIFT Recruitment 2022: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has invited the recruitment for various posts including the Assistant Registrar, Personal Assistant, Sr. Assistant, and Stenographer, Library Information Assistant, etc. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to IIFT Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For IIFT Job 2022, IIFT Online Form 2022, IIFT Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to IIFT Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada|
|Last Date to Apply||July 05, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
IIFT Vacancy 2022
IIFT Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- June 15, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- July 05, 2022.
- Admit Card Date:- July 10, 2022.
- Exam Date:- July 24, 2022
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
|Post Name||Max. Age Limit|
|Assistant Registrar||35 Years|
|Personal Assistant||30 Years|
|Library Information Assistant||30 Years|
|Sr. Assistant||30 Years|
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 16
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Assistant Registrar||PG with 55% Marks|
|Personal Assistant||Graduate + 3 Yrs Exp.|
|Library Information Assistant||PG/ Diploma in Library Science|
|Stenographer||12th Pass + Steno + Typing|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Varies Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam and/ or Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
IIFT Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for IIFT Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website iift.ac.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for IIFT Recruitment 2022?
Ans. July 05, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.