India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Department of Posts, Ministry of Communication, Government of India has invited the recruitment for (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For India Post GDS Job 2023, India Post GDS Online Form 2023, India Post GDS Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Name of Post||GDS/ BPM/ ABPM|
|Total Number of Posts||12828|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 11, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Indian Postal Department
India Post GDS Vacancy 2023
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- May 22, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- June 11, 2023.
- Edit Application Form Date:- June 12-14, 2023.
- GDS Result 1st Merit List Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 12828
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)/ BPM/ ABPM:- 10th Pass
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Varies Post-Wise
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Class Marks.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download the Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. June 11, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.