JMI University Recruitment 2023: Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), a Central University in New Delhi has invited recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to JMI University Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For JMI University Job 2023, JMI University Online Form 2023, JMI University Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to JMI University Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Jamil Millia Islamia (JMI) University, Delhi|
|Name of Post||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Advt No.||01/2023-24 (NT)|
|Total Number of Posts||241|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||May 31, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Jamil Millia Islamia (JMI) University, Delhi
JMI University Vacancy 2023
JMI University Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:-April 29, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- May 31, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- Mode of Payment: Online Bank Deposit (Check Notification for Bank Account Details)
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be Read Notification.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 241
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||70|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||60|
|Various Other Posts||92|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Steno||Graduate + Steno|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Graduate + Typing|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||10th or ITI Pass|
|Various Other Posts||Check Notification|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- New Delhi.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download The Application Form PDF Given Below And Take A Printout Of It
- Duly Fill Up The Application Form And Attach The Required Documents And The Application Fees (If Required)
- Send The Application Form To The Address “2nd Floor, Registrar’s Office, Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohamed Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi- 110025”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
JMI University Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for JMI University Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply offline from the speed Post
Q. What is the last date to apply for JMI University Recruitment 2023?
Ans. May 31, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.