LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has invited recruitment for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For LIC AAO Job 2023, LIC AAO Online Form 2023, LIC AAO Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to LIC AAO Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)|
|Advt No.||GDS Recruitment 2022|
|Total Number of Posts||Update Soon|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56000/- per month + Allowances|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||January 31, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
LIC AAO Vacancy 2023
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- January 15, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- January 31, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 100/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- Soon
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|AAO (Generalist)||Graduate in Any Stream|
|AAO (IT)||Graduate in Engg/ CS/ IT or MCA/ M.Sc (CS)|
|AAO (CA)||Chartered Accountant|
|AAO (Actuarial)||Graduate + CT1 and CT5 Pas|
|AAO (Rajbhasha)||PG in Hindi/ English|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 56000/- per month + Allowances
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website licindia.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for LIC AAO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. January 31, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.