Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Recruitment 2022: M/s Mahindra & Mahindra (Swaraj Tractor Division) Pvt. Ltd. is going to conduct Campus Placement Drive for Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Barwala (Hisar). Interested Candidates can join campus placement. All details related to Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Job 2022, Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Online Form 2022, Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Recruitment 2022: M/s Mahindra & Mahindra (Swaraj Tractor Division) Pvt. Ltd.
|Vacancy Organization||Mahindra & Mahindra (Swaraj Tractor Division) Pvt. Ltd.|
|Name of Post||Placement/Apprenticeship|
|Total Number of Posts||Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale||As Per Company Norms|
|Last Date to Apply||October 12, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Mahindra & Mahindra (Swaraj Tractor Division) Pvt. Ltd.
Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Vacancy 2022
Mahindra Swaraj Tractor Company Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Campus Placement Date:- October 12, 2022.
- Campus Placement Time:- 10:00AM.
- Campus Placement Place:- Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Jind, Haryana
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- Not Mentioned
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name of Company||Trade|
|M/s Mahindra & Mahindra (Swaraj Tractor Division) Pvt. Ltd.||Tractor Mechanic, Turner, Fitter, Machinist, Motor Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Painter, Carpenter, Welder, Draftsman Civil, Electrician, TPEASO, Electronics-Mechanic, Wireman, Painter Etc.|
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Mohali.
- Interested candidates may reach the Interview Place as per the schedule and get themselves registered.
- Bring all supporting documents and passport-size photographs while coming for the interview.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Per Company Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.