Maruti Suzuki Gurugram TW Vacancy 2022: MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD. GURUGRAM / MANESAR has invited the recruitment for the TW post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Maruti Suzuki Gurugram TW Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Maruti Suzuki Gurugram TW Job 2022, Maruti Suzuki Gurugram TW Online Form 2022, Maruti Suzuki Gurugram TW Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Maruti Suzuki Gurugram TW Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA LTD. GURUGRAM / MANESAR|
|Post Name||Temporary Workmen (TW)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Around Rs. 27,890/-|
|Job Location||GURUGRAM / MANESAR|
|Last Date to Apply||December 05, 2022 (06:00 PM)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Maruti Suzuki Gurugram TW 2022
Maruti Suzuki Gurugram TW Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- December 04, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- December 05, 2022. (06:00 PM)
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 26 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 500+ Expect
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
ITI Trades Pass any one Trade (NCVT and SCVT ):- Fitter, Welder, Painter, Turner, Diesel Mechanic, Machinist, Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Plastic Processing Operator, Sheet Metal, Technician Automotive Manufacturing & other relevant trades as per MSIL requirement.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Around Rs. 27,890/-.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Behavior)
- Personal Interview (HR & Technical)
- Antecedent Verification
- Pre-employment medical check-up
- Colour Blind Candidates are not allowed
- Joining & on-boarding
- Induction & Training
- Note:- That Registration of the form does not guarantee you the selection in this process.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.