Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022: Indian Navy has invited the recruitment forAgniveer Matric Recruit (MR). Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Navy MR Job 2022, Indian Navy MR Form 2022, Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Agniveer Matric Recruit (MR)|
|Advt No.||Agniveer (MR) 01/2022 Batch|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/- per month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||August 01, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Navy Agniveer MR Vacancy 2022
Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- July 25, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date Extend:- August 01, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 17.5 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 23 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 200 (Male 160, Female-40)
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Agniveer (MR):- 10th Pass
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 30000/- per month
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 10th Marks (4 Times of State Wise Vacancies will be called for PFT/ Written Test)
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Physical Fitness Test (PFT), and Measurement (PMT) ⬅️
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 6 Mins 30 Seconds||1.6 Km in 8 Mins|
|Squats (Uthak Baithak)||20||15|
|Bent Knee Shit Ups||–||10|
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website joinindiannavy.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Navy Agniveer MR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. July 30, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.