Navy MR Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy) has invited recruitment for Sailor Entry 10+2 Agniveer SSR posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Navy MR Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Navy MR Job 2022, Navy SSR Online Form 2022, Navy MR Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Navy MR Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||The Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy)|
|Name of Post||MR|
|Advt No.||Agniveer (MR) 01/2023 Batch|
|Total Number of Posts||100|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 30000/-|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||December 17, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Navy MR Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
The Indian Navy (Join Indian Navy)
Navy MR Vacancy 2022
Navy MR Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- December 08, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- December 17, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 550/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 550/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- 17.6 Years.
- Maximum Age:- 21 Years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 100 ( (Male)-80, (Female)-20 )
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- MR:- 10th Pass.
➡️ Navy SSR Requirement 2022 PST ⬅️
|Height||157 cm||152 cm|
|Weight||As per Height||As per Height|
|Race||1.6 Km in 6 Mins 30 Seconds||1.6 Km in 8 Mins|
|Squats (Uthak Baithak)||20||15|
|Bent Knee Shit Ups||–||10|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 30000/-.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of 12th Marks (4 Times of State Wise Vacancies will be called for PFT/ Written Test)
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET), and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Navy MR Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Navy MR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Navy MR Recruitment 2022?
Ans. December 17, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.