NIELIT Recruitment 2023: National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology has invited recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to NIELIT Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For NIELIT Job 2023, NIELIT Online Form 2023, NIELIT Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to NIELIT Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||56|
|Pay Scale||Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||August 13, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
National Institute Of Electronics And Information Technology)
NIELIT Vacancy 2023
NIELIT Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:-July 15, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 13, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- Pay Level-10 & Above Posts :-
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 800/-
- SC / ST / PH / ESM : 400/-
- All Female Category : 400/-
- Pay Level-7 & below Posts :-
- Gen / OBC / EWS : 600/-
- SC / ST / PH / ESM : 300/-
- All Female Category : 300/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be Read Notification.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 56
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Assistant Director (Admn.)||
|Deputy Manager (Database)||
|Sr. Technical Assistant||
|Sr. Technical Assistant (Store)||
|Sr. Technical Assistant (Civil)||
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||
|Multi Tasking Staff||
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Post Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website nielit.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2023?
Ans. August 13, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.