Palwal Court Recruitment 2023: District and Sessions Judge, Palwal Court has invited the recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Palwal Court Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Palwal Job 2023, Palwal Online Form 2023, Palwal Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Palwal Court Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||District and Sessions Judge, Palwal Court|
|Name of Post||Process Server, Peon|
|Total Number of Posts||11|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16900 – 53500/-|
|Last Date to Apply||September 05, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Category||Court Bharti 2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
District and Sessions Judge, Palwal Court
Palwal Court Vacancy 2023
Palwal Court Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 20, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- September 05, 2023. up to 5:00 pm
- Interview Date for Peon:- 03-09 October 2023
- Interview Date for Process Server:- 25-30 September 2023
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- NA
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 11
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Name Of Post||Qualification|
|Process Server||10th Pass|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Offline Link given below
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents
- Send the duly filled application form to the address “The District And Sessions Judge, Judicial Court Complex, Palwal, Haryana“ 121102.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 16900 – 53500/-.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of applications
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Palwal Court Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Palwal Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply offline from the website ecourts.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for Palwal Court Recruitment 2023?
Ans. September 05, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.