Panchkula DHFWS Recruitment 2023: District Health and Family Welfare Society, Panchkula (Haryana) has invited recruitment for various posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Panchkula DHFWS Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Panchkula DHFWS Job 2023, Panchkula DHFWS Online Form 2023, Panchkula DHFWS Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Panchkula DHFWS Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||District Health and Family Welfare Society, Panchkula (Haryana)|
|Name of Post||Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||35|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9840-13500/-|
|Last Date to Apply||June 30, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
District Health and Family Welfare Society, Panchkula (Haryana)
Panchkula DHFWS Vacancy 2023
Panchkula DHFWS Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:-June 15, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- June 30, 2023.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- —
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 35
|Post Name||Total Post|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|ANM||ANM Course & Registred In Haryana Nurses Council.|
|Staff Nurse||B.Sc Nursing / GNM & Registred In Haryana Nurses Council.|
|Lab. Technician||B.Sc / Diploma in Laboratory Technician.|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Panchkula
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the application form from the below link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Submit the application form to the address By Speed Post “District Health and Family Welfare Society, O/o, Civil Surgeon, A- Block, 5th Floor, Sector-06, Panchkula“
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 9840-13500/-
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Panchkula DHFWS Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Panchkula DHFWS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply offline from the Speed Post.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Panchkula DHFWS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. June 30, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.