Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank has invited recruitment for Guard posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by sending their application form through the Speed Post. All details related to Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Job 2022, Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Online Form 2022, Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank|
|Name of Post||Guard|
|Total Number of Posts||05|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,000/- p.m Fixed|
|Last Date to Apply||November 10, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank
THSTI Faridabad Vacancy 2022
THSTI Faridabad Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- November 01, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- November 10, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 05
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Guard (With Gun):- 8th pass and having valid Arms License with own weapon.
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- Haryana.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form below the given link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “The Managing Director, The Panipat Urban Co-Operative Bank Ltd., #932-935, Om City Centre, G.T. Road, Panipat.”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 20,000/- p.m Fixed.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Skill Test (If Required)
- Interview of Candidate.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply offline from the Speed Post.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Panipat Urban Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022?
Ans. November 10, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.