Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022: Rajasthan High Court has invited the recruitment for various posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Rajasthan High Court Job 2022, Rajasthan High Court Online Form 2022, Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of Post||various posts|
|Total Number of Posts||2756|
|Pay Scale||As Per Rajasthan High Court Norms|
|Last Date to Apply||September 22, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Rajasthan High Court
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2022
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 22, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- September 22, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 500/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 350/-
- For Rajasthan:- Rs 400/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 2756
|Name Of Post||Number Of Posts|
|Jr Judicial Asst||320|
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Candidates Should Possess Any Degree with Computer Knowledge.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Rajasthan.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Per Rajasthan High Court Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Type Writing Test On Computer
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Apply Online
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website hcraj.nic.in/hcraj
Q. What is the last date to apply for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022?
Ans. September 22, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.