SAIL Recruitment 2022: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has invited the recruitment for Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) posts. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to SAIL Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For SAIL Job 2022, SAIL Online Form 2022, SAIL Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to SAIL Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
SAIL Recruitment 2022: Total Post – 146, Notifications, Apply Online
|Vacancy Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)|
|Name of Post||Attendant cum Technician (Trainee)|
|Advt No.||Advt. No. BSL/R/2022-01|
|Total Number of Posts||146|
|Pay Scale||As Per SAIL, Chandigarh Norms|
|Job Location||Bokaro Steel Plant, Jharkhand|
|Last Date to Apply||September 30, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL Vacancy 2022
SAIL Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- August 25, 2022.
Application Form Last Date:-
September 15, 2022. September 30,2022 Extended
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 200/-
- SC/ST/ESM Candidates:- Rs 200/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 100/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 28 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 146
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (NAC):- 10th + completion of apprenticeship training of minimum one-year duration and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC).
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- Bokaro Steel Plant, Jharkhand.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- As Per SAIL, Chandigarh Norms.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam.
- Skill/Trade test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Download Notification for Last Date Extend
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
SAIL Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website sailcareers.com
Q. What is the last date to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
Ans. September 30, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.