Short Information :– SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022: Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of India have released the latest notification for the free Coaching Scheme for all over India SC-OBC Candidates. Interested Candidate can apply directly by Submitting their application form through Official website. All details related SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and also available on the official website of employer.
For SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022, SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Online Form 2022, Haryana Latest Job 2022, SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Apply Online, Important Dates, Application Fees, How to Apply, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Results, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of India
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Form Starting Date :- 01 May 2022.
- Form Last Date :- 31 May 2022.
- Exam Date :- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates :- 0/-
- SC/ST Candidates :- 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities :- 0/-
- Fees Payment Mode :- Online
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Post :- 3500
- Coaching for 12th Based Exams :- 1400.
- Coaching for Graduation Based Exams :- 2100
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Application for SC and OBC students whose annual family income is up to Rs.8.0 lakh.
- Stipend- Rs. 4000/- per month (till the duration of course or 9 months,whichever is less).
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs 2022 ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy :- Through Online.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
➡️ Courses include in this Free Coaching Scheme ⬅️
- Civil Services Exam by UPSC/SPSCs, SSC/RRB, Banking/Insurance/PSU/CLAT, JEE/NEET, NDA/CDS, CPL Courses, GRE/GMAT/SAT/IELTS/TOFEL, CAT /CMAT etc.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages :-
- Candidates will be Selected based on the Merit List.
- For Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.