Sirsa Health Department Vacancy 2022: Civil Hospital Sirsa has invited the recruitment for the Breeding Checker post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form. All details related to Sirsa Health Department Vacancy 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For Sirsa Health Department Job 2022, Sirsa Health Department Online Form 2022, SirsaHealth Department Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to Sirsa Health Department Vacancy 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Civil Hospital Sirsa|
|Post Name||Breeding Checker|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||7,600/- (380 Rs. Per day for a maximum of 20 days in a month).|
|Last Date to Apply||July 20, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Civil Hospital Sirsa (Haryana)
Sirsa Health Department Vacancy 2022
Sirsa Health Department Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Notification Issue Date:- July 16, 2022.
- Walk-In-Interview Date:- July 20, 2022 (10:00 AM).
- Walk In Interview Place:- Sub Civil Surgeon, Sirsa Haryana.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 20
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Breeding Checker:- 8th Pass with Science Subject.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Walk-In-Interview.
- Job Location:- Sirsa Haryana.
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- There is no need to apply for these posts. There will be a direct Walk-In-Interview.
- Interested candidates should reach the place of Walk-In-Interview with supporting documents.
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- 7,600/- (380 Rs. Per day for a maximum of 20 days in a month).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Walk In Interview.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
👉Click Here To Join our WhatsApp Group
👉Click Here To Download Notification
👉Click Here To Join Our Facebook Group
👉Click Here To Visit the Official Website
👉Click Here To Join Our Telegram Channel
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
Sirsa Health Department Vacancy 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for Sirsa Health Department Vacancy 2022?
Ans. Apply offline to join walk-in-interview.
Q. What is the last date to apply for Sirsa Health Department Vacancy 2022?
Ans. July 20, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.