SSB GD Recruitment 2022: Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has invited the recruitment for Constable (General Duty) posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by sending their application form through the Speed Post. All details related to SSB GD Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For SSB GD Job 2022, SSB GD Online Form 2022, SSB GD Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to SSB GD Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Recruitment 2022 Constable GD 399 Posts Notification Released; Offline Application Form
|Vacancy Organization||Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)|
|Name of Post||Constable (General Duty)|
|Advt No.||CT (GD) Sports Quota- 2022|
|Total Number of Posts||399|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3 as per 7th CPC)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||October 30, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
SSB GD Vacancy 2022
SSB GD Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- October 01, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- October 31, 2022.
- Exam Date:- Update Soon
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Indian Postal Order (IPO)/ Demand Draft (DD) (Given in Below)
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 23 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 399
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Constable (GD):- 10th Pass + Sports Qualification
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Offline.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Download the Application Form below the given link.
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required self-attested documents.
- Write on the envelope containing the application form “Application For the post of …….“
- Send the application form to the address “Below”
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 21700- 69100/- (Level-3 as per 7th CPC).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Shortlisting of Candidates for Trial
- Sports Trial
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
SSB GD Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for SSB GD Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website ssbrectt.gov.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSB GD Recruitment 2022?
Ans. October 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.