SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited recruitment for Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) posts. Candidates can apply for This Recruitment directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For SSC CHSL Job 2023, SSC CHSL Online Form 2023, SSC CHSL Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
|Vacancy Organization||The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Various Posts including LDC, DEO|
|Advt No.||CHSL Recruitment 2023|
|Total Number of Posts||4500|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||January 04, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- December 06, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- January 04, 2023.
- Exam Date:- Feb / March 2023
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 27 years.
- Age Relaxation:- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information About Age Relaxation please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Posts ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 4500
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|LDC/ JSA||12th Pass|
|PA/ SA||12th Pass|
|DEO In CAG||12th Pass With Science And Maths|
➡️ Latest Govt Jobs ⬅️
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Exam Patterns ⬅️
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 1 Hour
- Mode Of Exam: Online (CBT)
|General Intelligence/ Reasoning||25||50|
|General Awareness/ GK||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude/ Maths||25||50|
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection for this Vacancy will be done in the following stages:-
- Tier-1 Written Exam
- Tier-2 Descriptive Exam
- Tier-3 CPT/ Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photograph.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website ssc.nic.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. January 04, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling out the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.