SSC CPO Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited the recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF). Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For SSC CPO Job 2023, SSC CPO Online Form 2023, SSC CPO Vacancy 2023 Haryana Latest Job 2023, and SSC Job 2023 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Vacancy Organization||The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)|
|Total Number of Posts||1876|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35400- 112400/- (Level-6)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||August 15, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CPO Vacancy 2023
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- July 22, 2023.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 15, 2023.
- Form Correction:- August 16-17, 2023.
- Tier-1 Exam Date:- 03-06, Oct. 2023
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Persons with Disabilities:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 20 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- 1876
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
- Sub-Inspector (CAPF/ Delhi Police):- Graduate in Any Stream.
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the Application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Rs. 35400- 112400/- (Level-6).
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Tier-I CBT Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Tier-II CBT Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Apply online from the website ssc.nic.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. August 15, 2023
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.