SSC JHT Recruitment 2022: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has invited the recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator (JHT), Senior Hindi Translator (SHT), and Junior Translator (JT post. Interested Candidates can apply directly by submitting their application form through the official website. All details related to SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 recruitment are given below in this post and are also available on the official website of the employer.
For SSC JHT Job 2022, SSC JHT Online Form 2022, SSC JHT Vacancy 2022 Haryana Latest Job 2022, and SSC Job 2022 please Visit HaryanaAlert.In Regularly. All the details related to SSC JHT Recruitment 2022 like Notification, Eligibility, Qualification, Age Limit, Results, Previous Papers, Apply Online, How to Apply, Exam Date, Answer Key, Syllabus, and Admit CardImportant Dates, Application Fees, Salary, etc are given below.
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||JHT, SHT, JT|
|Advt No.||SSC JHT 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Varies Post Wise|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||August 04, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Centre Govt Jobs|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC JHT Vacancy 2022
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022
➡️ Important Date ⬅️
- Application Form Starting Date:- July 20, 2022.
- Application Form Last Date:- August 04, 2022.
- Admit Card:- September 27, 2022
- Exam Date:- October 01, 2022.
➡️ Application Fee ⬅️
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates:- Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/Female Candidates:- Rs 0/-
- Application Fees Payment Mode:- Online
➡️ Age Limit ⬅️
- Minimum Age:- The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years.
- Maximum Age:- The maximum age of the candidate should be 30 years.
- Age Relaxation:- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rules. For Complete information please visit the official Website.
➡️ Total Number of Post ⬅️
- Total Number Of Posts:- Update Soon
➡️ Educational Qualifications ⬅️
|Junior Translator in (CSOLS, Railway, Armed Force) or
Junior Translator / JHT in Subordinate Offices
|Master’s Degree in Hindi or English or
Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English or 2 Year Experience
|SHT in Various Department||Master’s Degree in Hindi or English OR
Diploma Course in Translation from Hindi to English OR 3 Year Experience
➡️ How To Apply ⬅️
- Mode of Apply This Vacancy:- Through Online.
- Job Location:- All India.
- Check the Eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Application Fees
- Print the application Form
➡️ Salary Details ⬅️
- Salary For This Vacancy:- Post-Wise.
- For More Salary details please go to the official notification.
➡️ Selection Process ⬅️
- The selection in this Recruitment will be done in the following stages:-
- Written Exam (Tier-1)
- Written Exam (Tier-2)- Subjective
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam.
- For the Complete Selection Process please go to the official notification.
➡️ Important Link ⬅️
➡️ Documents Required ⬅️
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of Birth Certificate (If Available).
- Educational qualifications Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Caste certificate (Exclude General Category).
- One Passport Size Photographs.
- For Complete Information Read Notification.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2022: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2022?
Ans. Apply online from the website ssc.nic.in
Q. What is the last date to apply for SSC JHT Recruitment 2022?
Ans. August 04, 2022
Important Note About This Recruitment
- The purpose of our website is to provide you with only job-related information like a new job and admit card. Have to provide exam date etc. No mobile messages or calls of any kind are received from our side. Therefore, the website will not be responsible for any fraud, make sure to check the recruitment at your level before applying. Although all the information is thoroughly checked from our side, if still, any error remains then you can inform us through email, all of you are requested to go through the official information thoroughly before filling the form. Read it, so that you do not suffer any financial and mental loss.